Tuesday, July 5, 2011

this is one of my dear bestfriends, simone

this is my dear simone. i love her to pieces, she's truly a bestfriend. i've known her for a few years now and i knew when i met her that she was loveable and that we'd be the greatest of friends but i wasn't aware of just how much i'd get along and understand her. she's very creative, she inspires me to keep doing what i love and to not be intimidated and ever give up my dreams in art. she's very silly, you know when you hear stories of bestfriends singing and dancing silly and all that other jazz? well that's simone and i and then some. she gets my humor and sometimes when she's not so sure of how to react, she does so, perfectly. she'll laugh and tell me exactly what she's thinking and i love that. she goes through some troubled times in her home and i feel for her because i've been in the same situation and you become hopeless with making it any better. i always wish to take her away and go off far and be merry, but i know she's happy with her family and that wouldn't be best for her. i don't know what else to say right now, but that's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment